New gorgeous building!!! Located on an upper floor with great views of the Valle de Aburra and the surrounding green Andean mountain ranges. Centrally located in Laureles/Conquistadores only 2 blocks from Unicentro, a popular, shopping center with many upscale stores, a giant food court, a multi-plex movie theatre and a giant Walmart-style store (Exito). Located on a quiet residential street adjacent to Verbo Divino church and other newer upscale residential buildings.Guest access
There are numerous parks and green spaces within a few meters from your front door, something lacking in other parts of Medellin. Around Unicentro Mall are many smaller shops so you will find everything you might need from a dry cleaners to shoe repairs to a beauty salon and everything in between.
There are plenty of walking and cycling paths through the parks which are safe and family friendly. The area is also popular for cycling using the extensive cyclovia bike paths throughout the area. Taxis are available nearby 24/7. Walkscore of 93, Walker's Paradise.
Use of FREE BIKES with helmet and combo-lock and chain come with the rental.
Apartment is new and fully stocked and furnished. With a new Air-Con, HD Smart 46" LED TV, all new appliances in the kitchen including stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee-maker and more.
- The private bedroom with international-size queen bed (nearly 4 inches longer than a typical Colombian bed). A sofabed is located in the living room. There is a movable wall that can be used to provide privacy if need be. There is also a 1/2 bath next to the kitchen. The bed has two nightstands and gooseneck reading lamps and ample closet space.
- Fully-functional L-shaped, with portable laptop stand workstation with ergonomic swivel chair with view. Fully stocked with office supplies and high speed WIFI, so you can get some serious business done or just check your emails.
- Both bathrooms with ceramic tile, wood cabinets and ceramic sinks, while the larger bath has glass enclosed shower and raindrop shower head.
- Modern open kitchen with granite bartop and two bar stools, stylishly decorated by professional design team for aesthetics, comfort and convenience.
- The balcony with seating for two where you can dine or just enjoy the views of the Andrean mountains and Medellin skyline. Custom designer cabinets in kitchen and bedrooms.
You will love our new apartment and the upscale, leafty neighborhood. Apartment has a smoke detector, carbon monoxide monitors and upgraded, security front door equipped with security dead-bolt.
Building is secure with 24 hour reception, security cameras and alarm system. Free bikes during your stay, great way to explore the city and all it has to offer.
Lobby also has comfortable seating, Wifi and a TV lounge.
Guests have access to entire private apartment. Guests will be notified of any visitors by the porter downstairs via intercom system. Once approved, Guests will be let in and directed to your apartment.
7th Heaven Rentals values the health, safety, and relaxed enjoyment of our guests more than anything. As a result of the coronavirus, we have enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols. We're taking extra care to completely disinfect our apartments after a thorough cleaning. We use the strongest (yet safe) disinfectants in cleaning all linens, towels, appliances and service items in our apartments. All surfaces are disinfected and our cleaning staff wears gloves and masks.Additional notes
Additionally, all of our apartments have self check in with our high security code entry systems. To be doubly sure of their safety, all our apartments are left vacant for 48 hours prior to welcoming a new guest.
Building is only two-years old. Other owners and tenants of the building are predominately Paisas (residents of Medellin) who also enjoy this centrally located non-touristy neighborhood close to everything, but situated on a quiet, mostly residential street. Parking for a fee upon availability.
The lobby has comfortable seating, Wifi and a TV lounge.
You need to show your original passport document at the check-in time.Guest interaction
Breath easy, this is a pet and smoke-free apartment. Building has wheelchair access. Check-in times can be flexible, depending on reservations and prior check-outs.
Your host lives nearby and is always available by phone, email or text should you have any questions or issues.Neighborhood overview
Conquistadores is one of the most coveted sections of Laureles, due to its easy access and it's generous parks and green space and the minimal amount of commercial businesses on residential streets. It is centrally located only a couple miles west of downtown. Unicentro, a large shopping center, bus lines, and bike paths are within a few blocks. The neighborhood is primarily mid-and high-rise upscale residential bldgs, parks and a few small retail businesses scattered about just which are handy in case you want to quickly grab some milk one morning.Getting around
Located 1.5 blocks to major bus lines. Taxis are available within 30 meters. The closest Metro station is 0.8 mile away. You can use one of our free bicycles or walk around the area